December 5, 2011

Deck the Halls


Remember my creed....

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing!
and
Everything looks better with a bow!

It has been a while since I posted on my blog
but I have been busy re-enforcing my creed.

I want to show you all of my over-doing and my bows.

Bows at the front door to welcome you in.
l
Bows by the reindeer having fun in the back.


Bows on the baskets and bells too.



Bows on wreaths both fat and thin.



Bows both large and small
to deck all the halls. 





 

No bow! Oh dear, I missed one!

or two!
What should I do?



Bows in the kitchen...

on baskets for plates for serving good food.



One, two, or three bows
how many do you need?

With bows and with food
Less is not More
More is More!
  
Bows on the fire wood but not in the fire.

Bows by the candles, but not very close.
A fire in the fireplace is really quite enough!


Bows on all tables and to deck all the walls.
Bows in baskets with Santa Claus.


Bows beside a Santa from 30 years ago.

Bows work in bathrooms just wait and see....


 beside the sink or...

or on a toilet...

What do you think!


Bows on the Christmas tree from the top....

to the presents below.



BOWS, BOWS EVERYWHERE!

 


In this picture it seems the bow is on me!

Be careful when you deck the halls!





Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong,
Christmas Bells are Ringing!




5 comments:

  1. I want you to decorate my house for the holidays! Or better yet, just live in your house. It is gorgeous! Happy holidays.
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. where could I find a jingle bell this large?! I love it1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got three sizes of these at Calloway's Nursery in Ft. Worth. Don't know if you have any where your live or if they will have them this year. If you find any let me know. I would like a couple more. www.calloways.com Check for store locations.

      Delete
    2. try walmart I have seen some not sure the right size

      Delete
  3. I am amazed to read this Article this article is very informative and helpful .home improvement.

    ReplyDelete